Thursday, April 22, 2010

Lucky 10s

Today has been a very busy day and I did not have the proper time to get my full workout/ water rehab in so I altered my schedule a little. I had 1.5 hours between my morning clients and evening clients and need to focus 100% on the NFL draft tonight so here is what I came up with for today's workout.

10 rounds of the following:
10 Pull Ups
10 Hand Stand Pushups
10 Ring Dips
10 BW Squats

Short and simple but did the job. Granted I am out of shape right now from the recovery process but this workout felt awesome. I crushed my upper body with 3 very challenging upper body exercises and then I put the Squats at the end for the rehab portion of the workout. I did'nt want to over do my rehab of the leg and noticed yesterday my right Patella was a little stiff so I took yesterday off completly and did this workout today. Tomorrow is going to be 15 min on the Bike, 4x500M row, and then pool rehab work, I will keep you updated. It feels great to be able to perform a body weight squat again as weird as that may sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment