Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Long Islands newest Crossfit Affiliate!!


My former college roommate Brian Costello competing at last years Northeast regional qualifiers for the Crossfit games. Check Brian out at http://www.cflongisland.com/

Going to college at SUNY Cortland I had many great experiences while there, both good and bad. Looking back at the time I spent there made me realize a couple things. Although I learned a great deal in all my Exercise Science classes the most important thing I got from my major was the ability to meet/network with other students with the same interest. To this day I am still in contact with many students I met either in the classroom or at the gym. I have many long phone conversations with former classmates who have the same passion for training as I do. I graduated with many kids that have become very successful in this field. Some of my friends are personal training at gyms much like mine, while others are managers at gyms or personal trainer directors. Up until Yesterday (1/25/10) none of my friends made it to the point where they opened there own training facility. My old roommate Brian Costello recently opened the doors to Crossfits newest affiliate located in Suffolk County Long Island. If you are not familiar with the style of training done at crossfit gyms check out there website here. Crossfit is a very high intense style of training that produces great results. With that being said anyone reading this living down in Long Island needs to click here IMMEDIATELY . Watching a friend of mine follow his dreams and open his own facility motivates me to keep moving forward towards achieving my goals. I would like to finish of this post by congratulated Brian for open his own facility and wish him the best of luck, keep killing it Brian!!

1 comment: