Monday, April 19, 2010

Great article on Westside Barbell



Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and are starting the work week off on the right foot. While surfing the Internet earlier today I was on one of my bookmarked sites www.t-nation.com. If you have never checked this site out CLICK HERE NOW!!. While reading through the new articles I came across a kick ass article about the strongest gym in the world, Westside Barbell Club. Reading this article got me amped up and motivated even more to get my gym open. Check out the article on westside barbell club here
Also I got to congratulate my college buddy and training partner Chris Deluca on winning his first professional MMA fight. After loosing the first round Dukey came back and took the final 2 rds for the Unanimous Decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment