Friday, November 12, 2010




As an alma mater of SUNY Cortland, it is in my blood to be excited for the Cortland vs. Ithaca football game. As a student I was never a fan of this weekend. A small college town oversaturated with friends and family prevented THE MAN (me), from doing his thing. Although I am over the whole college thing, this year I will be attending the game. I will be training my last few clients this afternoon and head up to Cortland. Although many students and visitors enjoy this weekend for the non stop partying I will be up there discussing what may be the biggest business move of MY LIFE!
I apologize for the lack of posts lately but have been extremely busy with other projects. I have also been working on a new design for the blog that will be coming out shortly! Within the next week expect some monster things to be coming…

No comments:

Post a Comment