Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Hope everyone has been having a great week. As you know I spent the past weekend watching Cortland take down Ithaca in the infamous Cortaca Jug. This was the first victory Cortland has in the game since 2007 when my boy, Mintz, kicked the game winning 40 yd FG and became a living legend(in his mind at least). It was a fun weekend and I was able to catch up with some old friends I havent seen in many years. As I said in my last post I will be re-arranging my blog over the next few weeks. Most my posts will not be fitness related as much as motivational posts and a look at the inner me. Although I will still post the occasional fitness related article the majority of my information will be found over at spizmantraining.com . I look forward to sharing my beliefs, feelings, and rants as well as helping you light a fire under your ass and make things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment